We can also provide you with the following types of commercial insurance property and high value home insurance

Discover more about our extensive range of commercial insurance products. 
Second Home Insurance, Landlords Insurance, Commercial Property Insurance, High Value Home Insurance, Unoccupied Property Insurance and High Net Worth Home Insurance. We constantly update this page, but if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please feel free to get in touch with us – we will be more than happy to help.

Landlord building insurance covers against events such as flooding, subsidence, and fire. If you're renting out a furnished property

Landlords Insurance

Landlord insurance can help protect you from financial loss resulting from the specific risks of owning a rental property. Although some risks are similar for all property owners (fire, flood and malicious damage), there are different risks for rental properties. For example, tenants could damage fixtures, regularly handed-down keys could threaten home security and tenants may default on rent payments. Fortunately, landlord insurance can be tailored to cover a wide range of risks.

Commercial property insurance is designed to help cover repair or rebuild costs, if your business buildings are damaged during an event like a storm

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance provides protection for property owners as they let out to third parties for commercial uses. This type of insurance policy is important due to the variety of costly incidents that can stem from allowing another party to occupy a commercial property, such as barns or steel structures. This cover is also often referred to as commercial landlord insurance.

Unoccupied buildings insurance provides cover in many situations that can arise when your home is empty for more than 30 days

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Insurance companies consider a property 'unoccupied' if it has been left empty for more than 30 days. Owning an unoccupied building can pose serious liabilities because they're more susceptible to vandalism, undetected repairs, fire and other losses. If you own unoccupied property, it is advisable to purchase unoccupied property insurance, also known as unoccupied building insurance to protect against risks.

High net worth insurance is a collective term which describes the insurance products designed to protect people with high-value homes and possessions – including jewellery, antiques and collectables

High Value Home Insurance

A high-net-worth policy benefits customers who have particularly valuable assets, such as an expensive home, a collection of fine art, high-end jewellery and much more. Standard policies may not encompass customers’ full range of assets, providing an insufficient sum insured or one that cannot account for the sheer volume of valuables.

Property Insurance

Protect your property with comprehensive insurance cover tailored to your needs. Safeguard your home, rental property, or business premises against unforeseen damages and liabilities. Get peace of mind knowing your investment is secure with our property insurance solutions. Explore our range of coverage options and get a quote today!

Some helpful videos & Documents

Benefits of Contents Insurance

Contents insurance protects policyholders in the event that property and possessions inside a home are damaged or destroyed. This video provides more information on this type of cover

Benefits of Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance is a key type of cover for property owners who let out to others for commercial purposes. Being a landlord comes with a wide variety of potential risks and exposures, so it is important for property owners to protect themselves. This video goes over a number of potential issues that a commercial property policy can help with.

Factors Affecting Your Home Insurance Premiums

This video explains how certain factors can influence your home insurance costs.

Protecting unoccupied & vacant buildings

If a building is unoccupied or vacant, it is crucial for its owner to take steps to protect it from risks. A good place to start is by notifying the insurance provider to ensure continuous and adequate cover for the building. Additionally, this checklist can guide property owners through the key tasks of mitigating the risks their unoccupied or vacant buildings face. It should be referenced to ensure important risk prevention strategies are not missed. 

Because the steps in this checklist may vary based on a building’s size, location and other factors, they should be modified to meet specific needs.

CLICK HERE to download


insureurholidayhome is trading name of Portal Broking Group Ltd , a limited company registered in England and Wales number 13943497 at Unit 1 Portal Business Park, Eaton Rd, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9DL.

Portal Broking Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority number 972761.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.